Tuesday, January 15, 2013

Claire Danes Looks Slim & Riveting at the Golden Globe Awards 2013

Golden Globe Awards 2013


Golden Globe Awards held again for the 70th time, which is currently taking place in Beverly Hills, USA. At the annual event, Claire Danes looks stunning with the red dress from Versace.

The beautiful woman who recently gave birth to his son Cyrus Michael Christopher Dancy seemed successful in reducing body weight in one month. Claire looks so slim.

In addition to wearing a gorgeous red dress, she also uses the jewelry from Lorraine Schwartz. Women 33 years it look slimmer and sexier than ever. Nevertheless, Claire admitted to feeling a bit out of her element.

"I hope I do not leak," Claire joked to E! News, as quoted by U.S. Weekly. "But being a mother very happy. I've been in the world a baby," he added.

Claire admits that she and her husband, Hugh Dancy now so busy with his son. So busy, new Claire tries her red dress the day before the Golden Globe Awards.

"I tried it for the first time last night. I just do not have time. Versace but good enough to make this for me," said Claire told Ryan Seacrest.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...