Saturday, February 6, 2016

Hello Fastest Reach 1 Billion Viewers on YouTube

I am big follower of YouTube. Often I generally use of YouTube for listen songs and some sports matter. Every time when I go for music I notice which videos fastest getting 1 billion views. As I know back in days the South Korean pop star PSY Gangnam style song fastest reached 1 billion viewers. PSY made this record in 158 days.
English singer Adele uploaded a video in YOUTUBE call "Hello" three month ago. Hello took 1 billion viewer in YOUTUBE on 21st of January 2016. Hello means in English greeting like in Nepali "Namaste". The videos made this record in 87 days from the released date 20th November 2015.
According to YOUTUBE, 17 videos have reached 1 billion views. Such as Gangnam Style, Hello, Maroon 5 Sugar, Lazer Mazor Lean on, Roar, Blank Space etc. Watch more on YOUTUBE.COM.
Related Posts Plugin for WordPress, Blogger...